More Lessons for College Algebra
A series of free College Algebra Video Lessons from UMKC - The University of Missouri-Kansas City.
College Algebra, Lecture 15 - Equations in One Variable
Lecture 15 - Equations in One Variable.
This lecture discusses equations, linear and non-linear equations and solving them algebraically, graphically.
- Solving Equations (Approximately) with a Graphing Device & The Intermediate Value Theorem [44 min.]
- Solving Linear Equations: The "Linear Formula" or, Graphing [23 min.]
- Solving Non-Linear Equations That Lead To Linear Equations [13 min.]
College Algebra - Lecture 16 - Equations in One Variable
Lecture 16 - Equations in One Variable.
This lecture teaches how to solve Quadratic Equations.
- Solving Quadratic Equations: Factoring, or, Graphing [11 min.]
- A Complex Reminder & The Principal Square Root of a Negative Number [12 min.]
- Solving Quadratic Equations: The "Quadratic Formula" & The Discriminant or, Graphing [50 min.]
College Algebra - Lecture 17 - Equations in One Variable
Lecture 17 - Equations in One Variable. Some more examples on equations explained.
- Some Linear & Quadratic Equation Exercises Explained [24 min.]
Try the free Mathway calculator and
problem solver below to practice various math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own
problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.