More Lessons for College Algebra
A series of free College Algebra Video Lessons from UMKC - The University of Missouri-Kansas City.
College Algebra - Lecture 6 - Graphs
Lecture 6 - Graphs.
In this lecture, we learn about rectangular co-ordinates, midpoint and how to solve graphs on the graphing device.
- Rectangular Coordinates: Geometry Meets Algebra [11 min.]
- Distance Between Points [18 min.]
- Midpoint of a Line Segment [7 min.]
- Your Graphing Device [17 min.]
College Algebra - Lecture 7 - Graphs
Lecture 7 - Graphs.
In this lecture, we learn about the graphs of equations, intercepts, symmetry and slopes.
- Graphs of Equations [25 min.]
- Intercepts: Crossing the Axes [12 min.]
- Symmetry of Graphs [14 min.]
- Lines: Defining "Slope" [34 min.]
College Algebra - Lecture 8 - Graphs
Lecture 8 - Graphs.
This lecture gives an overview of equations of lines, parallel and perpendicular lines and graphing a circle.
- Lines & Their Equations [24 min.]
- Parallel & Perpendicular Lines [26 min.]
- Circles & Their Equations [28 min.]
- Some Exercises Explained [16 min.]
Rotate to landscape screen format on a mobile phone or small tablet to use the Mathway widget, a free math problem solver that answers your questions with step-by-step explanations.
You can use the free Mathway calculator and problem solver below to practice Algebra or other math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.