More Lessons for College Algebra
A series of free College Algebra Video Lessons from UMKC - The University of Missouri-Kansas City.
College Algebra - Lecture 9 - Functions and Their Graphs
Lecture 9 - Functions and Their Graphs.
This lecture discusses about functions: the central idea of Mathematics
- Function: The Central Idea of Mathematics [26 min.]
- The Language & Notation of Functions [20 min.]
- More On Domains [19 min.]
- Function Notation Practice [16 min.]
College Algebra - Lecture 10 - Functions and Their Graphs
Lecture 10 - Functions and Their Graphs.
Lecture 10 discusses more about functions, finding local maximums and minimums etc.
- Visualizing Functions: Graphs of (x, f(x)) Pairs [26 min.]
- Increasing & Decreasing Functions [23 min.]
- Local Maximums & Local Minimums [18 min.]
- Even & Odd Functions [20 min.]
College Algebra - Lecture 11 - Functions and Their Graphs
Lecture 11 - Functions and Their Graphs.
In this lecture, we have lot of exercises related to functions explained.
- A Library of Important Functions [20 min.]
- Piecewise Defined Functions [19 min.]
- Some Exercises Explained [11 min.]
Rotate to landscape screen format on a mobile phone or small tablet to use the Mathway widget, a free math problem solver that answers your questions with step-by-step explanations.
You can use the free Mathway calculator and problem solver below to practice Algebra or other math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.