A series of free Calculus Video Lessons from UMKC - The University of Missouri-Kansas City.
Calculus I – Lecture 16
Analyzing the Graphs of Functions I
Calculus I – Lecture 17
- Increasing & Decreasing Functions: The 1st Derivative Applied [16 min.]
- Functions Concave Up or Concave Down: The 2nd Derivative Applied [14 min.]
- When Concavity Changes: Inflection Points [19 min.]
- Logistic Growth Curves: A Brief Look [3 min.]
- Some Exercises [14 min.]
Analyzing the Graphs of Functions II
- Local Maximums & Minimums [11 min.]
- The 1st Derivative Test for Local Maximums & Minimums [7.5 min.]
- The 2nd Derivative Test for Local Maximums & Minimums [9.5 min.]
- Polynomial Function Graphs [15 min.]
- Some Exercises [17.5 min.]
Rotate to landscape screen format on a mobile phone or small tablet to use the Mathway widget, a free math problem solver that answers your questions with step-by-step explanations.
You can use the free Mathway calculator and problem solver below to practice Algebra or other math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.