A series of free Calculus Video Lessons from UMKC - The University of Missouri-Kansas City.
Calculus I – Lecture 18
Analyzing the Graphs of Functions III
Calculus I – Lecture 19
- What to Look For in a Graph [2 min.]
- Rational Function Graphs [19.5 min.]
- Functions Whose Graphs have Vertical Tangents or Cusps [16 min.]
- Some Exercises [18.5 min.]
Analyzing the Graphs of Functions IV
- Global Maximums & Minimums [4.5 min.]
- Global Extrema on (finite) Closed Intervals [10 min.]
- Global Extrema on (finite or infinite) Open Intervals [13 min.]
- When a Single Local Extremum must be Global [4.5 min.]
- Some Exercises [12 min.]
Rotate to landscape screen format on a mobile phone or small tablet to use the Mathway widget, a free math problem solver that answers your questions with step-by-step explanations.
You can use the free Mathway calculator and problem solver below to practice Algebra or other math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.