More Lessons for Calculus
A series of free Calculus Video Lessons from UMKC - The University of Missouri-Kansas City.
Calculus I - Lecture 29
- Area Between Two Curves [One Floor, One Ceiling] [11 min.]
- Area Between Two Curves [One Left, One Right] [7.5 min.]
- An Exercise [5.5 min.]
Calculus I - Lecture 29 Part II - The Definite Integral Applied: Volumes I
- Volumes by Slicing [12.5 min.]
- Volumes of Solids of Revolution: Disks [15.5 min.]
- Volumes of Solids of Revolution: Washers [12 min.]
- Some Exercises [8.5 min.]
Calculus I - Lecture 30
- Volumes of Solids of Revolution: Cylindrical Shells [14.5 min.]
- An Exercise [6 min.]
Length of a Plane Curve
Calculus I - Lecture 31
- Finding Arc Lengths [11.5 min.]
- Finding Arc Lengths of Parametric Curves [6.5 min.]
Average Value of a Function
- Average (Mean) Value of a Continuous Function [13 min.]
- Work Done by a Constant Force [3 min.]
- Work Done by a Variable Force [13.5 min.]
- Do-It-Yourself Integrals: Pumping Fluids [8 min.]
- Work as Change in Kinetic Energy [6 min.]
- An Exercise [5 min.]
Rotate to landscape screen format on a mobile phone or small tablet to use the Mathway widget, a free math problem solver that answers your questions with step-by-step explanations.
You can use the free Mathway calculator and problem solver below to practice Algebra or other math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.