Questions And Worked Solutions For AP Calculus BC 2010
AP Calculus BC 2010 Free Response Questions - Complete Paper (pdf)
AP Calculus BC 2010 Free Response Questions - Scoring Guide (pdf)
- There is no snow on Janet’s driveway when snow begins to fall at midnight. From midnight to 9 A.M., snow
accumulates on the driveway at a rate modeled by f(t) = 7tecostcubic feet per hour, where t is measured
in hours since midnight. Janet starts removing snow at 6 A.M. (t = 6). The rate g(t), in cubic feet per hour,
at which Janet removes snow from the driveway at time t hours after midnight is modeled by
- A zoo sponsored a one-day contest to name a new baby elephant. Zoo visitors deposited entries in a special box
between noon (t = 0) and 8 P.M. (t = 8). The number of entries in the box t hours after noon is modeled by a
differentiable function E for 0 ≤ t ≤ 8. Values of E(t), in hundreds of entries, at various times t are shown in
the table above.
- A particle is moving along a curve so that its position at time t is (x(t),y(t)), where x(t) = t2 -4t + 8 and
y(t) is not explicitly given.
- Let R be the region in the first quadrant bounded by the graph of y = 2√x the horizontal line y = 6, and
the y-axis, as shown in the figure above.
- Consider the differential equation dy/dx = 1. Let y = f(x) be the particular solution to this differential
equation with the initial condition f(1) = 0. For this particular solution, f(x) < 1 for all values of x
- The function f, defined above, has derivatives of all orders. Let g be the function defined by
Try the free Mathway calculator and
problem solver below to practice various math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own
problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.