Questions And Worked Solutions For AP Calculus BC 2007
AP Calculus BC 2007 Free Response Questions - Complete Paper (pdf)
AP Calculus BC 2007 Free Response Questions - Scoring Guide (pdf)
- Let R be the region in the first and second quadrants bounded above by the graph of
- The amount of water in a storage tank, in gallons, is modeled by a continuous function on the time interval
0 ≤ t ≤ 7, where t is measured in hours. In this model, rates are given as follows:
- The graphs of the polar curves r = 2 and r = 3 + 2 cos θ
- Let f be the function defined for x > 0, with f(e) = 2 and f'.
- The derivative of a function f is given by
- Consider the logistic differential equation
Try the free Mathway calculator and
problem solver below to practice various math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own
problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.