Questions And Worked Solutions For AP Calculus BC Multiple Choice 2008, Practice Exam
AP Calculus BC Multiple Choice 2008 Questions - Practice Exam (pdf)
Part A, Q1 - 28
Part B, Q76 - 92
- At time t ≥ 0, a particle moving in the xy-plane has velocity vector given by
- Consider the series
- Which of the following gives the length of the path described by the parametric equations
- Let f be the function defined above. Which of the following statements about f are true?
- Given that y(1) = 3
- The function f is continuous on the closed interval [2, 13] and has values as shown in the table
above. Using the intervals [2, 3], [3, 5], [5, 8], and [8, 13], what is the approximation of
- The graph of the piecewise linear function f is shown in the figure above.
- In the xy-plane, what is the slope of the line tangent to the graph of
- Let R be the region between the graph of
- Which of the following series converges for all real numbers x?
- The polynomial function f has selected values of its second derivative f" given in the table
above. Which of the following statements must be true?
- If f(x) = (ln x)2
- What are all values of x for which the series
- Let h be a differentiable function, and let f be the function defined by
- In the xy-plane, the line x y k + = , where k is a constant, is tangent to the graph of
- What is the sum of the series
- A particle moves along a straight line. The graph of the particle’s position x t( ) at time t is
shown above for 0 < t < 6. The graph has horizontal tangents at t = 1 and t = 5 and a point of
inflection at t = 2. For what values of t is the velocity of the particle increasing?
- The table above gives values of f , f', g and g' for selected values of x
- If f(x) = x sin(2x) which of the following is the Taylor series for f about x = 0?
- Which of the following differential equations for a population P could model the
logistic growth shown in the figure above?
- Let f be the function defined above, where c and d are constants. If f is differentiable at
x = 2, what is the value of c + d?
- Which of the following expressions gives the total area enclosed by the polar curve
r = sin2 θ shown in the figure above?
- Which of the following could be the slope field for the differential equation
- In the xy-plane, a particle moves along the parabola y = x2 − x with a constant speed of
76. The graph of f', the derivative of a function f , is shown above. The domain of f is the open
interval 0 < x < d. Which of the following statements is true?
77. Water is pumped out of a lake at the rate
78. The graph of a function f is shown above. For which of the following values of c
79. Let f be a positive, continuous, decreasing function such that
80. The derivative of the function f is given by
81. Let f and g be continuous functions for a ≤ x ≤ b.
83. What is the area enclosed by the curves
84. Let f be a function with
85. A particle moves on the x-axis with velocity given by
86. On the graph of y = f(x), the slope at any point (x, y) is twice the value of x
87. An object traveling in a straight line has position x(t) at time t.
88. For all values of x, the continuous function f is positive and decreasing.
89. The function f is continuous for −2 ≤ x ≤ 2 and f(-2) = f(2) = 0.
90. The table above gives values of the differentiable functions f and g and of their derivatives f'
and g', at selected values of x. If h(x) = f(g(x)), what is the slope of the graph of h at x = 2?
91. Let f be the function given by
92. The figure above shows the graphs of the functions f and g. The graphs of the lines tangent to
the graph of g at x = −3 and x = 1 are also shown.
Try the free Mathway calculator and
problem solver below to practice various math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own
problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.