Questions And Worked Solutions For AP Calculus AB Multiple Choice 2015, Practice Exam
AP Calculus AB Multiple Choice 2015 Questions - Practice Exam (pdf)
Video with Solutions Q1 - 14
- If f(x) =
- The values of a continuous function f for selected values of x are given in the table above.
- Let f be the function defined above, where c is a constant. For what value of c, if any, is f continuous at x = 2?
- Which of the following is an antiderivative of 3 sec2 x + 2?
- If f(x) = x2 - 4 ang g is a differentiable function of x, what is the derivative of f(g(x)?
- Shown above is a slope field
Try the free Mathway calculator and
problem solver below to practice various math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own
problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.