More Lessons for Calculus
A series of free Calculus Video Lessons from UMKC - The University of Missouri-Kansas City.
Calculus I - Lecture 23
The Indefinite Integral
- "Undo-ing" a Derivative: Antiderivative = Indefinite Integral [16 min.]
- Finding Antiderivatives [22 min.]
- The Graphs of Antiderivatives: Integral Curves & the Slope Field Approximation [16.5 min.]
- The Antiderivative as Solution of a Differential Equation [5 min.]
- Some Exercises [6.5 min.]
Rotate to landscape screen format on a mobile phone or small tablet to use the Mathway widget, a free math problem solver that answers your questions with step-by-step explanations.
You can use the free Mathway calculator and problem solver below to practice Algebra or other math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.