Revision Resources for the Math Regents Examination
High School Math based on the topics required for the Regents Exam conducted by NYSED.
Download the questions for 2009 Algebra2 /Trigonometry Fall Sampler Regents Exam.
Q #1 - 2009 Algebra2 /Trigonometry Fall Sampler
Q #2 - 2009 Algebra2 /Trigonometry Fall Sampler
Composition of functions
2. If f(x) = 1/2 x − 3 and g(x) = 2x + 5, what is the value of (g ⚬ f)(4)?
Q #3 - 2009 Algebra2 /Trigonometry Fall Sampler
Trigonometry - Tan
3. What are the values of θ in the interval 0° ≤ θ < 360° that satisfy the equation tan θ − √3 = 0?
Q #4 - 2009 Algebra2 /Trigonometry Fall Sampler
4. A survey completed at a large university asked 2,000 students to
estimate the average number of hours they spend studying each
week. Every tenth student entering the library was surveyed.
The data showed that the mean number of hours that students
spend studying was 15.7 per week. Which characteristic of the
survey could create a bias in the results?
(1) the size of the sample
(2) the size of the population
(3) the method of analyzing the data
(4) the method of choosing the students who were surveyed
The answer is (4) the method of choosing the students who were surveyed
The method of choosing is bias because only students who use the library were surveyed, There could be many more students in the university that do not use the library at all.
Try the free Mathway calculator and
problem solver below to practice various math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own
problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.