Algebra I Regents New York State Exam - June 2021
Algebra I Regents New York State Exam Questions June 2021 (pdf)
Algebra I Regents New York State Exam June 2021 Rating Guide (pdf)
- A high school club is researching a tour package offered by the Island
Kayak Company. The company charges $35 per person and $245 for
the tour guide. Which function represents the total cost, C(x), of this
kayak tour package for x club members?
- The expression 3(x + 4) - (2x + 7) is equivalent to
- A function is defined as K(x) = 2x2 - 5x + 3. The value of K(-3) is
- Which relation is not a function?
- The value of Tony’s investment was $1140 on January 1st. On this date
three years later, his investment was worth $1824. The average rate of
change for this investment was $19 per
- The solution to 3(x - 8) + 4x = 8x + 4 is
- An ice cream shop sells ice cream cones, c, and milkshakes, m. Each
ice cream cone costs $1.50 and each milkshake costs $2.00. Donna has
$19.00 to spend on ice cream cones and milkshakes. If she must buy
5 ice cream cones, which inequality could be used to determine the
maximum number of milkshakes she can buy?
- When written in standard form, the product of (3 + x) and (2x - 5) is
- If x = 2, y = 3√2, and w = 2√8, which expression results in a rational
- Which product is equivalent to 4x2 - 3x - 27?
- Which sketch represents the polynomial function
- If the parent function of f(x) is p(x) = x2, then the graph of the function
- Which expression is equivalent to (-4x2)3?
- Which function has the smallest y-intercept?
- Which domain would be the most appropriate to use for a function
that compares the number of emails sent (x) to the amount of data
used for a cell phone plan (y)?
- Eric deposits $500 in a bank account that pays 3.5% interest,
compounded yearly. Which type of function should he use to
determine how much money he will have in the account at the end of
- Given: the sequence 4, 7, 10, 13,…
- Below are two representations of data.
- Which system has the same solution as the system below?
- Given the pattern below, which recursive formula represents the
number of triangles in this sequence?
- Students were asked to write an expression which had a leading
coefficient of 3 and a constant term of -4. Which response is correct?
- Sarah travels on her bicycle at a speed of 22.7 miles per hour.
What is Sarah’s approximate speed, in kilometers per minute?
24.Which ordered pair does not fall on the line formed by the other
Try the free Mathway calculator and
problem solver below to practice various math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own
problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.