High School Math based on the topics required for the Regents Exam conducted by NYSED. The following are the worked solutions for the Algebra 2/ Trigonometry Regents High School Examination June 2013.
June 2013 Algebra 2/ Trigonometry Regents Exam
Algebra 2/ Trigonometry - June 2013 Regents - Q #1 - 5
- A market research firm needs to collect data on viewer preferences computations.
for local news programming in Buffalo. Which method of data collection is most appropriate?
- What is the number of degrees in an angle whose radian measure is 8π/5 ?
- Which diagram represents a relation that is both one-to-one and onto?
- The sum of the first eight terms of the series 3 - 12 + 48 - 192 + … is
- Find the simplest form.
Algebra 2/ Trigonometry - June 2013 Regents - Q #6 - 10
- Which equation represents the graph below?
- Find the graph of the solution set of an absolute inequality.
- What is the range of the function shown below?
- The expression sin(θ + 90) is equivalent to
10 The points (2,3), (4, 3/4 ), and (6,d) lie on the graph of a function. If y is inversely proportional to the square of x, what is the value of d?
Algebra 2/ Trigonometry - June 2013 Regents - Q #11 - 15
11 .In the right triangle shown below, what is the measure of angle S, to the nearest minute?
12. Which ordered pair is in the solution set of the system of equations shown below?
y2 - x2 + 32 = 0
3y - x = 0
13. Susie invests $500 in an account that is compounded continuously at an annual interest rate of 5%, according to the formula A = Pert, where A is the amount accrued, P is the principal, r is the rate of interest, and t is the time, in years. Approximately how many years will it take for Susie’s money to double?
14. If n is a negative integer, then which statement is always true?
15. Evaluate expression with summation.
Algebra 2 / Trigonometry - June 2013 Regents - Q #16 - 20
- Which value of r represents data with a strong positive linear
correlation between two variables?
- Which problem involves evaluating 6P4?
- Which equation is represented by the graph below?
- If x = 3i, y = 2i, and z = m + i, the expression xy2z equals
- An angle, P, drawn in standard position, terminates in Quadrant II if …
Algebra 2/ Trigonometry - June 2013 Regents - Q #21 - 27
- The expression log 4m2 is equivalent to
- Solve for variable k
- Which expression is equivalent to
- Expressed with a rational denominator and in simplest form,
- What is the common ratio of the sequence
- In triangle KLM, KL = 20, LM = 13, and angle K = 40. The measure of angle M.
More Questions, Worked Solutions and Revision Resources for the Math Regents Examination
Try the free Mathway calculator and
problem solver below to practice various math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own
problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.