More Lessons for the Regents High School Exam
More Lessons for Geometry
High School Math based on the topics required for the Regents
Exam conducted by NYSED. The following are the worked solutions
for the Algebra 2/ Trigonometry Regents High School Examination
June 2013 Algebra 2/ Trigonometry Regents Exam
Algebra 2/ Trigonometry - June 2013 Regents - Q #1 - 5
1. A market research firm needs to collect data on viewer
for local news programming in Buffalo. Which method of data
collection is most appropriate?
2. What is the number of degrees in an angle whose radian measure is
3. Which diagram represents a relation that is both one-to-one and
4. The sum of the first eight terms of the series 3 - 12 + 48 - 192
+ ... is
5. Find the simplest form.
Algebra 2/ Trigonometry - June 2013 Regents - Q #6 - 10
6. Which equation represents the graph below?
7. Find the graph of the solution set of an absolute inequality.
8. What is the range of the function shown below?
9. The expression sin(θ + 90) is equivalent to
10 The points (2,3), (4, 3/4 ), and (6,d) lie on the graph of a
function. If y is inversely proportional to the square of x, what is
the value of d?
Algebra 2/ Trigonometry - June 2013 Regents - Q #11 - 15
11 .In the right triangle shown below, what is the measure of angle
S, to the nearest minute?
12. Which ordered pair is in the solution set of the system of
+ 32 = 0
3y - x = 0
13. Susie invests $500 in an account that is compounded continuously
at an annual interest rate of 5%, according to the formula A = Pert
where A is the amount accrued, P is the principal, r is the rate of
interest, and t is the time, in years. Approximately how many years
will it take for Susie's money to double?
14. If n is a negative integer, then which statement is always true?
15. Evaluate expression with summation.
Algebra 2 / Trigonometry - June 2013 Regents - Q #16 - 20
16. Which value of r represents data with a strong positive linear
correlation between two variables?
17. Which problem involves evaluating 6
18. Which equation is represented by the graph below?
19. If x = 3i, y = 2i, and z = m + i, the expression xy2
20. An angle, P, drawn in standard position, terminates in Quadrant
II if ...
Algebra 2/ Trigonometry - June 2013 Regents - Q #21 - 27
21. The expression log 4m2
is equivalent to
22. In triangle PQR, p equals
23. Solve for variable k
24. Which expression is equivalent to
25. Expressed with a rational denominator and in simplest form,
26. What is the common ratio of the sequence
27. In triangle KLM, KL = 20, LM = 13, and angle K = 40. The
measure of angle M.
More Questions, Worked Solutions and Revision
Resources for the Math Regents Examination
Try the free Mathway calculator and
problem solver below to practice various math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own
problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.