Algebra I Regents New York State Exam - January 2020
Algebra I Regents New York State Exam Questions January 2020 (pdf)
Algebra 1 Regents Exam Jan. 2020 Part 1 (Solutions 1 - 9)
Algebra 1 Regents Exam Jan. 2020 Part 2 (Solutions 10 - 18)
Algebra 1 Regents Exam Jan. 2020 Part 3 (Solutions 19 - 24)
- If f(x) = 2(3x) + 1, what is the value of f(2)?
- A high school sponsored a badminton tournament. After each round,
one-half of the players were eliminated. If there were 64 players at the
start of the tournament, which equation models the number of players
left after 3 rounds?
- Given 7x + 2 ≥ 58, which number is not in the solution set?
- Which table could represent a function?
- Which value of x makes (x - 3)/4 + 2/3 = 17/12 = true?
- Which expression is equivalent to 18x2 - 50?
- The functions f(x) = x2 - 6x + 9 and g(x) = f(x) + k are graphed below.
- The shaded boxes in the figures below represent a sequence.
- The zeros of the function f(x) = x3 - 9x2 are
- A middle school conducted a survey of students to determine if they
spent more of their time playing games or watching videos on their
tablets. The results are shown in the table below
- Which statement best describes the solutions of a two-variable
- The expression x2 - 10x + 24 is equivalent to
- Which statement is true about the functions f(x) and g(x), given below?
- The equation V(t) = 12,000(0.75)t represents the value of a motorcycle
t years after it was purchased. Which statement is true?
- The solutions to (x + 4)2 - 2 = 7 are
- Which expression is not equivalent to -4x3 + x2 - 6x + 8?
- Which situation could be modeled as a linear equation?
- The range of the function f(x) = |x + 3| - 5 is
- A laboratory technician used the function t(m) = 2(3)2m + 1 to model
her research. Consider the following expressions
- Which system of equations has the same solutions as the system
- A population of paramecia, P, can be modeled using the exponential
function P(t) = 3(2)t, where t is the number of days since the
population was first observed. Which domain is most appropriate
to use to determine the population over the course of the first two
- Given the following data set:
65, 70, 70, 70, 70, 80, 80, 80, 85, 90, 90, 95, 95, 95, 100
Which representations are correct for this data set?
- A recursively defined sequence is shown below
- Which polynomial has a leading coefficient of 4 and a degree of 3?
Try the free Mathway calculator and
problem solver below to practice various math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own
problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.