Algebra 2 Regents New York State Exam - January 2020
Algebra 2 Regents New York State Exam Questions January 2020 (pdf)
Algebra 2 Regents Exam Jan. 2020 Part 1 (Solutions 1 - 9)
Algebra 2 Regents Exam Jan. 2020 Part 2 (Solutions 10 - 18)
Algebra 2 Regents Exam Jan. 2020 Part 3 (Solutions 19 - 24)
- The expression 4√(81x8y6 is equivalent to
- Chet has $1200 invested in a bank account modeled by the function
P(n) = 1200(1.002)n, where P(n) is the value of his account, in dollars,
after n months. Chet’s debt is modeled by the function Q(n) = 100n,
where Q(n) is the value of debt, in dollars, after n months.
After n months, which function represents Chet’s net worth, R(n)?
- Emmeline is working on one side of a polynomial identity proof used
to form Pythagorean triples. Her work is shown below:
- Susan won $2,000 and invested it into an account with an annual
interest rate of 3.2%. If her investment were compounded monthly,
which expression best represents the value of her investment after
- Consider the end behavior description below
- The expression (x + a)2 + 5(x + a) + 4 is equivalent to
- Given x ≠ -2, the expression
- Which situation best describes conditional probability?
- Which expression is not a solution to the equation 2t = √10?
- What is the solution set of x = √(3x + 40)?
- Consider the data in the table below
What is the probability that a randomly selected person is male given
the person is left handed?
- The function N(x) = 90(0.86)x + 69 can be used to predict the
temperature of a cup of hot chocolate in degrees Fahrenheit after
x minutes. What is the approximate average rate of change of the
temperature of the hot chocolate, in degrees per minute, over the
interval [0, 6]?
- A recursive formula for the sequence 40, 30, 22.5, … is
- The J & B candy company claims that 45% of the candies it produces
are blue, 30% are brown, and 25% are yellow. Each bag holds 65
candies. A simulation was run 200 times, each of sample size 65, based
on the premise that 45% of the candies are blue. The results of the
simulation are shown below
- Which investigation technique is most often used to determine if a
single variable has an impact on a given population?
- As θ increases from - π/2 to 0 radians, the value of cos θ will
- Consider the following patterns:
- Consider the system below
- Which statement regarding polynomials and their zeros is true?
- If a solution of 2(2x - 1) = 5x2 is expressed in simplest a + bi form,
the value of b is
- Which value, to the nearest tenth, is the smallest solution of f(x) = g(x)
if f(x) = 3sin(1/2 x) - 1 and g(x) = x3 - 2x + 1?
- Expressed in simplest a + bi form, (7 - 3i) + (x - 2i)2 - (4i + 2x2) is
- Written in simplest form, the fraction
- According to a study, 45% of Americans have type O blood. If a random
number generator produces three-digit values from 000 to 999, which
values would represent those having type O blood?
Try the free Mathway calculator and
problem solver below to practice various math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own
problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.