Plans and Worksheets for Grade 1
Plans and Worksheets for all Grades
Lessons for Grade 1
Common Core For Grade 1
Eureka Math/EngageNY grade 1 module 2 lesson 22 Worksheets
New York State Common Core Math Grade 1 Module 2, Lesson 22
Eureka Math grade 1 module 2 lesson 22 Worksheets (pdf)
Worksheets, solutions, and videos to help Grade 1 students learn how to solve put together/take apart with addend unknown
word problems and relate counting on to the take from ten strategy.
Common Core Standards: 1.OA.1,
Lesson 22 Concept Development
Learning goal: I can solve for unknown addends using a variety of strategies.
Lesson 22 Exit Ticket
ead the word problem.
raw and label.
rite a number sentence and a statement that matches the story.
Remember to draw a box around your solution in the number sentence.
1. Some students in Mrs. See’s class are walkers. There are 17 students in her class in
all. If 8 students ride the bus, how many students are walkers?
Lesson 22 Homework
Read the word problem.
Draw and label.
Write a number sentence and a statement that matches the story.
Remember to draw a box around your solution in the number
1. Michael and Anastasia pick 14 flowers for their mom. Michael picks 6 flowers. How
many flowers does Anastasia pick?
3. Henry and Millie baked some oatmeal cookies. If they baked 18 cookies altogether,
and 9 were chocolate chip, how many cookies were oatmeal?
4. Felix made 8 birthday invitations with hearts. He made the rest with stars. He
made 17 invitations in all. How many invitations had stars?
5. Ben and Miguel are having a bowling contest. Ben wins 9 times. They play 17 games
in all. There are no tied games. How many times does Miguel win?
6. Kenzie went to soccer practice 16 days this month. Only 9 of her practices were on
a school day. How many times did she practice on a weekend?
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.