Plans and Worksheets for Grade 1
Plans and Worksheets for all Grades
Lessons for Grade 1
Common Core For Grade 1
Eureka Math/EngageNY grade 1 module 1 lesson 25 Worksheets
New York State Common Core Math Grade 1 Module 1, Lesson 25
Eureka Math grade 1 module 1 lesson 25 Worksheets (pdf)
Worksheets, solutions and videos to help Grade 1 students learn how to solve add to with change unknown math stories with addition and relate to subtraction. Model with materials and write corresponding number sentences.
Common Core Standards: 1.OA.1,
Module 1 Topic G: Subtraction as an Unknown Addend Problem
Lesson 25 Homework
Learning Goals: I can break total amounts into parts, using subtraction.
Lesson 25 Homework
Break the total into parts. Write a number bond and addition and subtraction number sentences to match the story.
1. Six flowers bloomed on Monday. Some more bloomed on Tuesday. Now there are 8 flowers. How many flowers bloomed on Tuesday?
2. Below are the balloons that Mom bought. She bought 4 balloons for Bella and the
rest of the balloons were for Jim. How many balloons did she buy for Jim?
Draw a picture to solve the math story.
3. Missy buys some cupcakes and 2 cookies. Now she has 6 desserts. How many
cupcakes did she buy?
4. Jim invites 9 friends to his party. 3 friends arrived late, but the rest came early. How many friends came early?
5. Mom paints her fingernails on both hands. First she paints 2 red. She paints the
rest pink. How many fingernails are pink?
Rotate to landscape screen format on a mobile phone or small tablet to use the Mathway widget, a free math problem solver that answers your questions with step-by-step explanations.
You can use the free Mathway calculator and problem solver below to practice Algebra or other math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.