Plans and Worksheets for Grade 4
Plans and Worksheets for all Grades
Lessons for Grade 4
Common Core For Grade 4
Examples, solutions, and videos to help Grade 4 students learn how to create and analyze student work using the share and critique form.
Topic A: Measurement Conversion Tables
Common Core Standards: 4.OA.1,
NYS Common Core Grade 4, Module 7, Lesson 5
Worksheet for Grade 4, Module 7, Lesson 5
Lesson 5 Homework
Draw a tape diagram to solve the following problems.
1. Timmy drank 2 quarts of water yesterday. He drank twice as much water today as he drank yesterday.
How many cups of water did Timmy drink in the two days?
2. Lisa recorded a 2-hour television show. When she watched it, she skipped the commercials. It took her
84 minutes to watch the show. How many minutes did she save by skipping the commercials?
3. Jason bought 2 pounds of cashews. Sarah ate 9 ounces. David ate 2 ounces more than Sarah. How many
ounces were left in Jason’s bag of cashews?
4. a. Label the rest of the tape diagram below. Solve for the unknown.
b. Write a problem of your own that could be solved using the diagram above.
5. Create a problem of your own using the diagram below, and solve for the unknown.
Try the free Mathway calculator and
problem solver below to practice various math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own
problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.