Worksheets, examples, and solutions to help Grade 2 students learn how to use attributes to identify and draw different quadrilaterals including rectangles, rhombuses, parallelograms, and trapezoids.
Common Core Standards: 2.G.1,
Core Math Resources, Lesson Plans & Worksheets for all grades
Common Core Math
Video Lessons, Math Worksheets and Games for Grade 2
Math Video Lessons, Math Worksheets and Games for all grades
New York State Common Core Math Grade 2, Module 8, Lesson 4
NYS Math Grade 2, Module 8, Lesson 4
Download Worksheets for Grade 2, Module 8, Lesson 4 (Pdf)
Lesson 4 Concept Development and Homework
1. Use your ruler to draw 2 parallel lines that are not the same length.
2. Use your ruler to draw 2 parallel lines that are the same length.
3. Draw a quadrilateral with two sets of parallel sides. What is the name of this
4. Draw a quadrilateral with 4 square corners and opposite sides the same length.
What is the name of this quadrilateral?
5. A square is a special rectangle. What makes it special?
6. Color each quadrilateral with 4 square corners red.
Color each quadrilateral with no square corners blue.
Color each quadrilateral with one set of parallel sides green.
Try the free Mathway calculator and
problem solver below to practice various math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own
problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.