A series of free Calculus Video Lessons from UMKC - The University of Missouri-Kansas City.
Calculus 1 - Lecture 8
- The 6 Trigonometric Functions: Continuous on Their Domains [4 min.]
- When Inverses are Continuous [3 min.]
- Finding a Limit by "Squeezing" [6 min.]
- Sin(x)/x -> 1 as x -> 0, and Other Limit Tales [11 min.]
- Some Exercises [7.5 min.]
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site - please submit your feedback via our Feedback page.
© Copyright - onlinemathlearning.com
Embedded content, if any, are copyrights of their respective owners.