Our collection of Escape Games available on the Internet - games that teach, build or strengthen some skills and concepts while having fun. We categorize and review the games listed here to help you find the games you are looking for.
Yellow Blocks Escape Game
You are locked in some kind of weird yellow room. Find all the yellow blocks and use them to get out!
Yellow Blocks Escape Walkthrough Video
The password is 7594
Walkthrough for Yellow Blocks Escape Game
Click on answer to see the hints.
1. Click on the note on the right locker, when zoomed in, click on the bottom left or bottom right corner to flip the page. You'll find a key.
2. With that key, you can open the left locker. Get the yellow block, the power cable and the knife from there.
3. Put the knife in one of the black holes in the wall, when it's in, click it to turn it.
4. Click left to the screen with the pc. Plug in the power cable by dragging the power cable to the pc. You can now zoom onto the screen. Click on Forgot Password to get a reminder. The red letter is the E, It needs to be multiplied by 8, check the board for the value of E. 8*E brings 44008. The value of W is 4008, so (8*E) - W makes 40000. That's the password for the pc.
5. Once you are in, you'll see letters fall down on the screen, 3 numbers are colored. With the hint on the notes in the room, you'll be able to get the letters: H-D-P . Which is still decoded. With the decodeye and ecodeye, those letter will be converted to K-E-G . (Just watch the eyes and see what decoded letters are encoded.
6. Using the hint on the note near the pc, the Code to the vault is: K+E-G . Using the numbers from the board, that gives 7594.
7. Open the vault and collect the yellow blocks, also the ones on the ground.
8. Go back to the first screen, with the lockers, and click right beside the right locker, collect the knife. Put the knife in the other hole in the wall and click it to turn it.
9. A secret vault will open, Collect the yellow block and the key, use the key to open the right locker, collect the yellow block.
10. You now have all the yellow blocks. (10) . Place them in the wall with the red E. when they are all in, the E will start to flash and will show a code, which is random. Use that code on the lock of the door, and it will open.
Rotate to landscape screen format on a mobile phone or small tablet to use the Mathway widget, a free math problem solver that answers your questions with step-by-step explanations.
You can use the free Mathway calculator and problem solver below to practice Algebra or other math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.