Using the Derivative
A series of free Calculus Video Lessons from UMKC - The University of Missouri-Kansas City.
Calculus 1 - lecture 10
What is a Derivative?
- Definition of the Derived Function: The "Derivative", & Slopes of Tangent Lines [11 min.]
- Instantaneous Velocity [2 min.]
- Functions Differentiable (or not!) at a Single Point [9 min.]
- Functions Differentiable on an Interval [3 min.]
- A Function Differentiable at a point is Continuous at that point [6 min.]
- Other Derivative Notations [4 min.]
- Some Exercises [11 min.]
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site - please submit your feedback via our Feedback page.
© Copyright 2009 - onlinemathlearning.com
Embedded content, if any, are copyrights of their respective owners.