Statistics Math Riddles Collection
A collection of Statistics Riddles for fun and pleasure! Tease your brain with these riddles,
then click to show or hide the answer.
Also visit our Math Trivia page for more arithmetic riddles, geometry riddles, algebra riddles,calculus riddles etc
- Why don't statisticians like to model new clothes?
- What did the Box Plot say to the outlier?
- What did one regression coefficient say to the other regression coefficient?
- Why did Yogi Bear become a statistician?
- Why did the statistician do such a horrid job of laying tile on his bathroom floor?
- Who is the most famous Statistician?
- How do you tell one bathroom full of statisticians from another?
- Why is it that the more accuracy you demand from an interpolation function, the more expensive it becomes to compute?
- What does a statistician use to measure the weight of trees?
- What do you call a statistician on drugs?
- How many statisticians does it take to change a light bulb?
- What happens to the statistician who was thrown in jail?
- Why must statisticians stay away from children's toys?
- What chart is appropriate is at a baker's convention?
- What chart should not be shown at an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting?
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site. You may also contribute your favorite math jokes, riddles, puzzles, trivia and fun stuff to add some math humor for others like yourself. Please submit your feedback via our Feedback page.
© Copyright 2005, 2008, 2011 - onlinemathlearning.com
Embedded content, if any, are copyrights of their respective owners.
Interactive worksheets & games