Skip Count by 10's and 100's (Grade 2)
Videos and songs to help Grade 2 students count within 1000; skip-count by 5s, 10s, and 100s.
Common Core: 2.NBT.2
Suggested Learning Target
- I can skip count to 1,000 by 5's.
- I can skip count to 1,000 by 10's.
- I can skip count to 1,000 by 100's.
- I can skip count within 100 using the hundreds chart and 1000 using the thousands chart
- I can skip count starting from various numbers (e.g., counting by tens starting with 27)
- I can determine patterns when skip-counting
Skip Count by 5's
More Lessons for Grade 2
Common Core for Grade 2
Skip Counting by 10's on the 100's Chart.
Counting by 10s using the number chart.
Counting 1 - 100 (Skip Counting by 10's with Happy Faces).
Counting by Tens: 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 to 100!
Skip Counting By 10 Song.
Count by tens song
Count to 100 by tens, and then count back from 100.
Skip Counting by 10 using the abacus.
Skip Counting by 100 to 1000.
Counting by 100s - 100 To 1000 - Learn to count by hundreds
Counting by 100s to 1000 repeated three times. Learn to count with these counting cards and counting number.
Skip Count using Patterns
Counting By 10's Using Patterns.
Counting By 100's
Skip Counting by 100's Using Patterns.
Rotate to landscape screen format on a mobile phone or small tablet to use the Mathway widget, a free math problem solver that answers your questions with step-by-step explanations.
You can use the free Mathway calculator and problem solver below to practice Algebra or other math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.