Our collection of Escape Games available on the Internet - games that teach, build or strengthen some skills and concepts while having fun. We categorise and review the games listed here to help you find the games you are looking for.
Pollekes Room Escape 1
After you escaped from the Pollekes Garden, you werent really free! You still have to escape from the pinky Pollekes Room.
1. Take a crowbar from under the armchair and a hammer from behind the flowerpot.
2. Use a crowbar on the tree and get a knife.
3. Use a knife on the bear and get a key.
4. Use a key on the upper drawer and get a match box.
5. Look under the trash bin and under the carpet to get the batteries.
6. Use a crowbar on the box.
7. Get a flashlight from under the pillow.
8. Put the batteries to the flashlight and use it on the hole. Note a code.
9. Use a code (2341) on the safe on the box and get an arrow.
10. Put an arrow on the wall.
11. Use a hammer on the wall and get a cookie.
12. Give a cookie to the hamster. Get a match.
13. Use a match on the match box and on the candle.
14. Turn off the lights. Note circle, diamond, triangle, square.
15. Turn on the lights. Set the flower on the wall.
16. Turn off the lights and note a code.
17. Set a clock like on the picture on the table.
18. Put a code (1756) on the safe on the table and get a creditcard.
19. Use a creditcard on the door.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site. You may also contribute your favorite math jokes, riddles, puzzles, trivia and fun stuff to add some math humor for others like yourself. Please submit your feedback via our Feedback page.