Order three lengths using indirect comparison
Videos to help Grade 1 students learn how to order three lengths using indirect comparison.
Common Core Grade 1, Module 3: Indirect Comparison in Length Measurement
Common Core Standards: 1.MD.1
Plans and Worksheets for Grade 1
Plans and Worksheets for all Grades
Lessons for Grade 1
Common Core For Grade 1
New York State Common Core Math Grade 1, Module 3, Lesson 3
Lesson 3 Concept Development and Homework
2. Which is the longest rectangle? ______
3. If Rectangle A is longer than Rectangle C, the shortest rectangle is
4. Order the rectangles from shortest to longest:
5. How long is Juan’s path to the beach? _______ blocks
6. How long is Che’s path to the beach? _______ blocks
7. Juan’s path is longer than Sean’s path. Draw Sean’s path.