Linear Systems of Equations
More Lessons for College Algebra
A series of free College Algebra Video Lessons from UMKC - The University of Missouri-Kansas City.
College Algebra - Lecture 32 - Systems of Linear Equations
In this lecture, we learn about systems of Linear equations, solving them by substitution and Elimination.
- Systems of Linear Equations in General [19 min.]
- Solving A System of 2 (or 3) Linear Equations in 2 (or 3) Variables: Substitution [20 min.]
- Solving A System of 2 (or 3) Linear Equations in 2 (or 3) Variables: Elimination [36 min.]
College Algebra - Lecture 33 - Systems of Linear Equations
In this lecture we have some more exercises explained.
- Some Exercises Explained [31 min.]
- An Application: Writing Proper Rational Functions As Sums of Simpler Proper Rational Functions (Partial Fractions) [43 min.]
Rotate to landscape screen format on a mobile phone or small tablet to use the Mathway widget, a free math problem solver that answers your questions with step-by-step explanations.
You can use the free Mathway widget below to practice Algebra or other math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.