Our collection of Escape Games available on the Internet - games that teach, build or strengthen some skills and concepts while having fun. We categorise and review the games listed here to help you find the games you are looking for.
Head-Fi 2 is the sequel to Head-Fi, a game released by FreakinRooms. Your goal here is to find all four of the headphone amplifiers and put them in place before you can leave the room.
1. Read the book and learn where to place the candles, grab match from atop of the right speaker. Turn left
2. Grab the marker from the top and the candle and chisle from the drawers
4. Use chisel on the side of the dresser on the crack to receive a key
5. Set up the candle on top of the dresser. Turn left
6. Get the second match at the end of the bed on the floor
7. Click in between the beds to receive a third match
8. Click on the picture to reveal a large key hole
9. Click on the ceiling to find a knife stuck in it. Turn left
10. Grab candle stick
11. Use key on the right door
12. (In the Bathroom) Turn on the water and watch the window fog up
13. Write down the name on the window
14. Open inventory and strike all three matches on the match box and dont close your inventory and leave the bathroom. Turn left twice
15. Place the last candle stick on the dresser and light the candles and the incense(You can close the inventory now)
16. Put the name you found in the call box at the upper left of the screen
17. With the spirit floating, give it the marker and the knife. Turn Left
18. Grab the big key from the bed and use the code on the safe, grab the amp and hammer from the safe
19. Use the big key to grab another amp. Turn Right
20. Use the hammer on the mirror to get an amp
21. Use the chisel on the back of that area to get another amp. Turn right
22. Place amps under the headphones and the leave the room
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site. You may also contribute your favorite math jokes, riddles, puzzles, trivia and fun stuff to add some math humor for others like yourself. Please submit your feedback via our Feedback page.