A collection of Geometry Riddles for fun and pleasure! Tease your brain with these riddles,
Also visit our Math Trivia page for more arithmetic riddles, geometry riddles, algebra riddles,calculus riddles etc
- What kind of tree does a math teacher climb?
- What do you have to know to get top grades in geometry?
- Why was the obtuse angle upset?
- What's a polygon?
- Who invented the Round Table?
- What do you get when you cross geometry with McDonalds?
- What do your eyes do when you see a tough geometry problem?
- What did the complementary angle say to the isosceles triangle?
- Where did Christopher Complementary begin his journey?
- How do you catch a Geomotrysaurus Rex?
- What anesthetic do you receive when you are getting your teeth pulled by a Geometry teacher?
- What did the circle say to the tangent line?
- Which triangles are the coldest?
- What do you get if you divide the circumference of a jack-o-lantern by its diameter?
- What happened to the teacher that was arrested trying to board an airplane with a compass, a protractor and a calculator?
- What's the best dessert in the Math Teacher's Café?
- How many calories are there in that slice of chocolate pi?
- What shape is usually waiting for you at Wendy's?
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.