More Lessons for College Algebra
A series of free College Algebra Video Lessons from UMKC - The University of Missouri-Kansas City.
Quadratic Functions, General Polynomial functions, Power functions and their Graphs.
Lecture 23 - Polynomial and Rational Functions
We learn about Quadratic functions and graphing them.
- Degree 2: Quadratic Functions [19 min.]
- Graphing Quadratic Functions [39 min.]
- Quadratic Functions As Mathematical Models [25 min.]
College Algebra - Lecture 24 - Polynomial and Rational Functions
In this lecture, we learn about General Polynomial functions, Power functions and their Graphs.
- Degree "n": General Polynomial Functions [8 min.]
- Special Case: Power Functions & Their Graphs [18 min.]
- Graphing General Polynomial Functions: Zeros, Multiplicity, Turning Points & End Behavior [40 min.]
Rotate to landscape screen format on a mobile phone or small tablet to use the Mathway widget, a free math problem solver that answers your questions with step-by-step explanations.
You can use the free Mathway widget below to practice Algebra or other math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.