College Algebra: Graphing
A series of free College Algebra Video Lessons from UMKC - The University of Missouri-Kansas City.
College Algebra - Lecture 6 - Graphs
Lecture 6 - Graphs.
In this lecture, we learn about rectangular co-ordinates, midpoint and how to solve graphs on the graphing device.
- Rectangular Coordinates: Geometry Meets Algebra [11 min.]
- Distance Between Points [18 min.]
- Midpoint of a Line Segment [7 min.]
- Your Graphing Device [17 min.]
College Algebra - Lecture 7 - Graphs
Lecture 7 - Graphs.
In this lecture, we learn about the graphs of equations, intercepts, symmetry and slopes.
- Graphs of Equations [25 min.]
- Intercepts: Crossing the Axes [12 min.]
- Symmetry of Graphs [14 min.]
- Lines: Defining "Slope" [34 min.]
College Algebra - Lecture 8 - Graphs
Lecture 8 - Graphs.
This lecture gives an overview of equations of lines, parallel and perpendicular lines and graphing a circle.
- Lines & Their Equations [24 min.]
- Parallel & Perpendicular Lines [26 min.]
- Circles & Their Equations [28 min.]
- Some Exercises Explained [16 min.]
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site - please submit your feedback via our Feedback page.
© Copyright 2005, 2009, 2010 - onlinemathlearning.com
Embedded content, if any, are copyrights of their respective owners.