More Lessons for College Algebra
A series of free College Algebra Video Lessons from UMKC - The University of Missouri-Kansas City.
College Algebra - Lecture 3 - The powers that be - Exponents
In this lecture, we discuss about powers, exponents, operations with Integer and rational exponents, square roots and nth roots.
- Integer Exponents [12 min.]
- Operations with Integer Exponents [31 min.]
- Square Roots: A Pair Of Equal Factors [13 min.]
- Nth Roots & Rational Exponents [12 min.]
- Operations with Rational Exponents [21 min.]
Rotate to landscape screen format on a mobile phone or small tablet to use the Mathway widget, a free math problem solver that answers your questions with step-by-step explanations.
You can use the free Mathway widget below to practice Algebra or other math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.