Also visit our Math Trivia page for more arithmetic riddles, geometry riddles, statistics riddles, light bulb riddles etc.
- Why can't you have beer at a math party?
- What is the integral of "one over cabin" with respect to "cabin"?
- What is the shortest mathematicians joke?
- Why are mathematicians afraid to drive cars?
- What is the first derivative of a cow?
- What's polite and works for the phone company?
- What did the zombie say to the mathematician?
- What is the limit as n goes to infinity of sin(x)/n?
- What did sin x ask e x at the party?
- How can this function be a limerick?
- Why are Maclaurin series so good for approximating functions? (contributed by Aaron)
- Who knows everything about vector calculus? (contributed by Aaron)
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.