Calculus: Mean Value Theorem
More Lessons for College Calculus
A series of free Calculus Video Lessons from UMKC - The University of Missouri-Kansas City.
Calculus I - Lecture 21
Newton's Method for Approximating Roots of Equations
- Development of the Method [12 min.]
- Strength & Weaknesses of the Method [5.5 min.]
The Mean Value Theorem for Derivatives
- A Special Case of the Mean Value Theorem: Rolle's Theorem [8.5 min.]
- The (Full) Mean Value Theorem for Derivatives [20 min.]
- Direct Consequences of This Mean Value Theorem [13 min.]
- Some Exercises [7 min.]
Rotate to landscape screen format on a mobile phone or small tablet to use the Mathway widget which allows your to practice solving Algebra, Trigonometry, Calculus and other math topics.
You can use the Mathway widget below to practice Calculus or other math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own problem. Then click "Answer" to check your answer.