Applications of Calculus
A series of free Calculus Video Lessons from UMKC - The University of Missouri-Kansas City.
Calculus I – Lecture 16
Analyzing the Graphs of Functions I
- Increasing & Decreasing Functions: The 1st Derivative Applied [16 min.]
- Functions Concave Up or Concave Down: The 2nd Derivative Applied [14 min.]
- When Concavity Changes: Inflection Points [19 min.]
- Logistic Growth Curves: A Brief Look [3 min.]
- Some Exercises [14 min.]
Calculus I – Lecture 17
Analyzing the Graphs of Functions II
- Local Maximums & Minimums [11 min.]
- The 1st Derivative Test for Local Maximums & Minimums [7.5 min.]
- The 2nd Derivative Test for Local Maximums & Minimums [9.5 min.]
- Polynomial Function Graphs [15 min.]
- Some Exercises [17.5 min.]
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site - please submit your feedback via our Feedback page.
© Copyright - onlinemathlearning.com
Embedded content, if any, are copyrights of their respective owners.