Applications of Calculus
A series of free Calculus Video Lessons from UMKC - The University of Missouri-Kansas City.
Calculus I – Lecture 18
Analyzing the Graphs of Functions III
- What to Look For in a Graph [2 min.]
- Rational Function Graphs [19.5 min.]
- Functions Whose Graphs have Vertical Tangents or Cusps [16 min.]
- Some Exercises [18.5 min.]
Calculus I – Lecture 19
Analyzing the Graphs of Functions IV
- Global Maximums & Minimums [4.5 min.]
- Global Extrema on (finite) Closed Intervals [10 min.]
- Global Extrema on (finite or infinite) Open Intervals [13 min.]
- When a Single Local Extremum must be Global [4.5 min.]
- Some Exercises [12 min.]
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site - please submit your feedback via our Feedback page.
© Copyright - onlinemathlearning.com
Embedded content, if any, are copyrights of their respective owners.