Add & Subtract 10 or 100 (Grade 2)
Videos and solutions to help Grade 2 students learn to mentally add 10 or 100 to a given number 100–900, and mentally subtract 10 or 100 from a given number 100–900.
Common Core: 2.NBT.8
Suggested Learning Target
- I can mentally add 10 to a given number from 100-900.
- I can mentally subtract 10 from a given number from 100-900.
- I can mentally add 100 to a given number 100-900.
- I can mentally subtract 100 from a given number from 100-900.
- I can skip count from a number by 10 and/or 100 including off the decades
- I can model using base ten manipulatives
- I can recognize and use patterns in a thousands chart
More Lessons for Grade 2
Common Core for Grade 2
Adding and Subtracting Multiples of 10 and 100.
Manipulating place value by adding and subtracting
Solving problems involving 10, 100, or 1000 more/ less using adding and subtracting.
Counting by 100 Around the Class.