2D and 3D Shapes (Kindergarten)
Videos and songs to help Kindergarten kids learn how to identify shapes as two-dimensional (lying in a plane, “flat”) or three-dimensional (“solid”).
Common Core: K.G.3
- I can define two-dimensional as being flat.
- I can define three-dimensional as being solid.
- I can identify two-dimensional shapes.
- I can identify three-dimensional shapes.
- I can sort a variety of shapes into two-dimensional and three-dimensional categories and explain why my sorting is correct
More Lessons for Kindergarten
Common Core for Kindergarten
2D vs 3D Shapes
Learn about Shapes with Shawn's Roller Coaster Adventure (Learn 2D and 3D shapes)
Help Shawn The Train build a giant roller coaster using 2d and 3d shapes
Identify 2D and 3D Shapes
Converting 2d Shapes into 3d models